Hi!
I'm a new member of this forum, greetings to all of you out there!
A few words about myself:
I've been collecting vintage hifi, like Leak, Radford, Fisher, Marantz etc the last 25 years but sold the main part a few years ago. I still collect and deals with tubes, having somewhere around 30 000 pcs. I've had some Altec stuff ealier, 902's with Manatary horns over a pair of 755E in bassreflexcabinets (still have them as they sound very good), 288's in 1505 multicell horns over a pair of A7's. Now I'm back on track again starting with purchasing a pair of Altec 604-8G.
I have 1 pcs Lansing 285 with following data: Serial no 470, field: 220V 35W, 22 Ohm
I wonder how they sound, what kind of horn is to be used, where can I find a mate for my pcs and about how much do they cost? If I can't find another pcs, does anybody want to purchase mine? Technical data?
/Janne






Bookmarks